Spring is almost here!
The clocks go forward next Sunday so there will be daylight until 7.45pm, and it's only 3 weeks until the Masters. Are you ready for the season? Here are the things we could be helping you with:
1) Check all your grips are ok or are they worn.
2) Have a coaching session on the weakest area of your game whether it is putting, chipping, pitching, bunker play or ball striking so that you have positive thoughts to take to the course.
3) Is there a club in your bag that is not performing - driver, fairway wood, hybrid, irons, wedge or putter? Come and try out the latest technology with us and see if it outperforms your old equipment.
4) Are your golf shoes looking worn or looking shabby? Come and check out our new shoe wall and a huge range of the latest shoes including FootJoy, Puma, Ecco and adidas. Maybe you just need us to re-spike your shoes?
5) Is your golf bag rubbing through your graphite shafts in your woods? We have a whole new bag section including the new bag range from PING and Motocaddy.
6) Do you want to feel fresher at the end of your rounds of golf this year? We have the latest Motocaddy electric trolleys with super lightweight lithium batteries which have a 5 year guarantee. We also have the latest push trolleys from Motocaddy which are lightweight and very easy to push around the golf course.
COME AND SPEAK TO US AND GET EXCITED ABOUT YOUR GOLFING YEAR.
Hole in One for Norah Thompson
Last week Norah Thompson came to see us to have some clubs re-gripped as the old grips had gone past their best. Well with one of her newly gripped clubs, Norah hit the perfect golf shot on the 12th hole and had a hole in one. Are your grips stopping you from hitting perfect golf shots? Come and talk to us in the Pro Shop about grips and we can correctly fit you for size and style depending on your needs.
The 2015 Motocaddy range is now in stock
With the season fast approaching the new stock keeps arriving here at the Pro Shop. We have now taken delivery of the new line of trolleys and bags for 2015 from Motocaddy.
Motocaddy really have covered all angles with the current selection with push trolleys from £99 and electric trolleys from £299. The new bag line has also improved with additional colours and an all new Dry-Series cart bag which is 100% waterproof. To see the range for yourself or to talk to us about your needs come and see us in the Pro Shop or click here.